This is a new model for 2009. It has more volume than the Flying Fish, and size for size, it is ¾" wider. It has been designed for surf in the 1' – 4' range and it excels in poor surf conditions.
Even though this is a wider fish, it is still designed to surf from rail to rail and can turn a small sloppy surf session into a ton of fun.
- added width, thickness and flatter rocker than the Flying Fish model, for performance in small waves;
- a full nose with a low entry rocker for planing speed and ease of catching waves;
- a single to double concave bottom with an accentuated V like spine in the double concave which gives it an easy rail to rail transition;
- a double wing swallow to reduce the tail area which allows for quick direction changes and assists rail to rail transition;
- a swallow tail for bite and holding power through turns.
The standard fin setup is an FCS 3 fin thruster however it may be custom ordered with a Super Twin set-up of 2 FCS twin fins plus an FCS rear stabilizer fin OR an FCS Quad set-up.
The size range is from 5'8" up to 7'2".