This is a new fish model for Summer 2010 / 2011 designed to make 2'-4' surf fun.
It has less rocker and more width and thickness in the nose than my other 2 fishes ( Flying and Puffer). Like the other 2 it is a performance oriented fish and has been designed to surf rail to rail.
There are 3 options for the tail shape:
- More thickness in the first 12" of the nose to improve floatation and paddling
- No wings, which increases the tail area, which helps to keep it gliding in small surf
- Low nose rocker for planing over dead sections
- A single-to-double concave bottom with a pronounced spine on the stringer through the tail to give it a V-like feel which helps the board go from rail to rail
- A slight deck roll resulting in increased volume in the rail to stop it sinking in small surf.
Even though this is a wider fish, it is still designed to surf from rail to rail and can turn a small sloppy surf session into a ton of fun.
- stock as a no-wing swallow tail
- a wing-swallow
- a wing-diamond.
Standard fin set-up is FCS 3 fin Thruster but can be custom ordered as a Twin Fin with Stabiliser, or with 5 sets of plugs to give you the Quad / Thuster option.
The size range is from 5'6" up to 7'0".